Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Am I a good actor?"

I called Christa on her birthday. Here are the topics of conversation, roughly in order:

1. visiting the local tick farm for her birthday date (actually, she hopes for Thai Cafe and the OKC zoo).

2. a discussion of the beloved Jack, Spot, and Racetrack, and whether any of them would taste good with pepper and a dash of lemon.

3. this morning Ruthie said, "Libby's on the phone" when it was really Mutti.

4. Chris beautifully delivered to me the way Mutti said "Hello? Is this Christa?"
(proof that she had indeed been tricked)

5. This led to other ideas. Chris had a long line of "people who wanted to talk to me," including brother Calvin and an anonymous Private Eye who found a body and wanted "The whole truth, ma'am."

Well, Christa, I have to go now. Happy birthday!

I love you Lib.

I love you too.

Hey, Libby?

yes?

Am I a good actor?

1 comment:

  1. *laughing out loud* Thanks for talking last night! Hope you whipped that paper out and got some sleep. *grin*

    ReplyDelete