Friday, June 14, 2013

Reboot. :)

The blog is back! I hope to update this at least a few times a week.

Where to start...

Care for a few snapshots? Grandma and I went out to Aurelio's last week for pizza. Here we are, trying not to gloat (can you tell?).



So far, the only adventures of this trip have been surprises: a stay in the Dulles Hilton, a late-night trip to Frankfurt... three days with only my checked backpack to keep me going... The good news: My camera was with me the whole time! 

These are all from the 13th...


The weather was cloudy and made for great photography.

Airplanes everywhere!

The space shuttle "Discovery"... actually just the burners.... my camera couldn't get the whole thing in one picture!



The highlight of the day was watching a documentary on the Hubble telescope. The footage of the deep space galaxies was reminiscent of Psalm 8--"When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?"


No comments:

Post a Comment